Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ningxia Wolfberry Testomonials

Ningxia Wolfberry Testomonials:

My mother-in-law had been suffering with Fibromyalgia for some time and was slowly getting worse. She is a nurse in an O.R. department and works long hours, up at 4:30a.m. and to bed around 9:30 p.m. For pain she was on Tramadol HCL two to four times per day, she took 600mg of Ibuprophin 4 times a day and was taking a muscle relaxer Orphenadrine Citrate ER twice a day as needed. (In the evening). She was unable to sleep in her bed any more and still couldn't sleep all the night through in her recliner. My wife Sara and I had just joined Young Living and had our new Essential Oils Desk Reference and When my mother-in-law came over she wanted to know what it said about Fibromyalgia.

On page 336 it says 'Fibromyalgia is an acid condition in which the liver is Toxic.' On page 463 in the section on Ningxia Wolfberry research it says it 'protects liver function'. So we thought if she only tries one thing it may be a good choice to try Ningxia Red. So she ordered a bottle 'to help us out'. She started drinking 2 Tbs each morning, for about two weeks then she felt kind of better so she figured she would just quit drinking it. Within a couple days she noticed the pain returning and thought 'maybe it was working' and started her two Tbs per morning again and within one more week of starting back up she was off ALL the meds even Ibuprofen. She sleeps through the night in bed. She tells us she feels energetic and pain free, and will not go with out it again. So by trying one bottle she knows it helps her to get through her day and feels like doing things in the evening, even after a long day at work. I have seen the difference in her, it's almost like two different people. If someone you know suffers from Fibromyalgia it is worth mentioning.

My youngest daughter, 26, has been suffering with severe soreness in her chest, back, hips, knees, shoulders, and neck for several years. Six different doctors have called it six different things. I suggested she not give it any power and not call it anything but symptoms. We have tried oils and supplements with some success but not enough. Then in February, I started her on the Ningxia Wolfberry Juice because by that time, it had progressed to her jaw, head and ears and doctors were going to add more medicines to her regimine. She was taking the juice three times a day at first and could eliminate the first medication after 4 days. She continues on the juice, now using it twice a day and is on only one medication at the lowest dosage. Her plan is to get off of all meds and only take the juice indefinitely. She has no pain, is sleeping so much better and has stopped grinding her teeth which was causing the jaw and ear pain.

Both my parents started drinking 1oz of Ningxia Red daily and taking the Master Formula His/Hers vitamins. My dad says he hadn't slept more than 3-4 hours a night in about 20 years. Now he is sleeping 7-8 hours a night! He says it must be the Ningxia Red. Both of them feel like they have more energy also. Ningxia Red is Great!!

After drinking NingXia Red for about 4 days, I felt like I had more energy and was getting more done. I realized that I had begun to work (and do house chores) after 1:00 AM when I was used to shutting down by 11:00 or 11:30. I also realized that my thinking seemed clearer and that the right words were coming to me easily when talking and writing. Plus, as soon as I would drink NingXia Red, I seemed to crave even more. It was like my body was saying: 'hey, this is really good stuff ... keep it coming.'

I have been drinking about 2 ounces of Ningxia Red for the last two years on a daily basis. I have noticed that my allergies have cleared, my hair has grown and is healthy, no morning aches and pains, improved memory, no menopause symptoms and most notable & verifiable--my eyesight has improved in both eyes and this has been verified by my eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions coming down .25 and .50 points. I am sure there are other benefits that I don't even know are happening to my body. Ningxia Red is my lifetime elixir.

I can't say enough about the new Ningxia Red from Young Living. I feel fantastic everyday! My best success is that just after 1 month on the Ningxia Red, my blood sugars have found balance. I no longer find myself crabbing and feeling sick due to low blood sugar when I do not eat every 2 hours. I have struggled with that most of my life and this is really helping me a lot! I also notice that I am waking up earlier with a lot more energy and mental alertness, my sleeps are deeper and more restful and my general energy is better throughout the day.

I started drinking Berry Young Juice, now NingXia Red, since March of 2004. I had noticed the increased energy immediately and over time I noticed that it made me physically strong although I didn't have a regular exercise program. About six months later I did get a complete physical and the doctor was not only astounded that my HDLs (good cholestorol) was so high, but that my LDLs (bad cholestorol) was very low. In total my level was 127 at the time. Six months earlier it was 165!

Click on: Ningxia Red to order or for more information.

No comments: